Anabezi is a 22 bed luxury tented camp located on the banks of the Zambezi River at the Lower end of the Lower Zambezi National Park in Zambia.
The name Anabezi is derived from the many Ana Trees or Winter Thorns (Faidherbia albida) that surround the camp. These winter thorns drop corn yellow pods, which attract a wide variety of animals to the area including many elephants, always a welcome sight in the camp.
Anabezi Camp comprises of 11 luxury spacious tents on raised timber platforms at the edge of a ridge providing magnificent views of both the Zambezi River and Mushika River flood plain. The plain hosts year-round grazing and offers spectacular diverse game viewing from the comfort of your tent. All tents have there own private plunge pool and each of the tents boasts:
- indoor and outdoor bathroom;
- a spacious sitting area;
- sliding doors opening onto a private deck;
- a plunge pool set into the expansive wood deck with a stunning view;
- 24 hour power and plentiful hot and cold filtered water.
The camp is well equipped with the best game viewing vehicles and boats allowing us to ensure much comfort for our guests and cater for their individual needs. Guests are be guided by very knowledgeable and experienced guides.
All activities included in the rate and comprise the following:
- Game Drives and night drives -with a maximum of 6 guests per vehicle;
- Walking Safaris into the Kulefu woodlands and surrounding areas;
- Canoeing Safaris along the banks of the Zambezi River;
- Boating and fishing on the Zambezi River;
Join 'My A&K' to save your favourite journeys, brochures and to stay informed of our latest offers.Become a VIP