Leeu House, a new family-friendly 12-room boutique hotel in the heart of Franschhoek, is an oasis of comfort and luxury that combines the tranquil feel of a country guesthouse with vibrant village life.
The individually styled bedrooms feature superbly comfortable beds with high quality linen, and are fitted with sisal carpets, and curtains and upholstery in natural linens, contributing to the relaxed yet sophisticated feel. The luxury en-suite bathrooms have marble floors, double vanity tops, free-standing baths and/or generous showers, underfloor heating and heated towel rails.
Facilities & Activities:
· Complimentary tasting of Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines at Leeu Estates per guest per stay
· 15-metre heated outdoor pool.
· Complimentary use of bicycles (subject to availability).
· Access to Leeu Spa at Leeu Estates
· Access to the TechnoGym-equipped gym at Leeu Estates and Le Quartier Français.
· Nature trails (river, mountain and vineyard) at Leeu Estates. All Leeu House guests have full access to the world-class facilities and spectacular grounds at sister property Leeu Estates a five-minute drive away.
Join 'My A&K' to save your favourite journeys, brochures and to stay informed of our latest offers.Become a VIP