CABIN SPACES ON THIS CRUISE ARE VERY LIMITED FOR 2017. CONTACT A&K TO CHECK AVAILABILITY.
Book by 31 October 2016 and save US$1,500 per person on Category 1 - 3 cabins.
From: US$13,995 per person twin share (was US$15,495 )
Terms & Conditions apply, contact A&K for more details.
- Exclusive charter on board luxury, all balcony expedition ship 'Le Boreal'
- Travel in the company of A&K's experienced Expedition Team, which includes experts on polar bear behavior as well as A&K's Bear Guardians
- Explore the Arctic's most remote and culturally significant regions, including the incredible wilds of Svalbard and East Greenland with the timeless fishing hamlets of Iceland
- Experience cruising along the Arctic ice cap in late summer
- Explore the rarely visited Kejser Franz Josef Fjord and Scoresby Sound on Greenland's east coast
- Join in a private behind-the-scenes tour and reception at the world renowned Husavik Whale Museum in Iceland
- Discover Iceland's geologically rich Snaefellsjokull volcano, famously known as the setting for Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Enjoy the convenience of an A&K charter flight to Longyearbyen
Prices are per person twin share in USD based on Classic Balcony Stateroom. Contact A&K for details.