Book by 31 May, 2017 and save US$2,500 per person on Category 1 - 3 cabins.*
From: US$11,995 per person twin share (was US$14,495 )
*Terms & Conditions apply, contact A&K for more details.
- Cruise for 10 nights aboard luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Lyrial' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Travel with A&K's renowned Expedition Team, featuring passionate scientists that include an ornithologist, marine biologist and geologist, all deeply familiar with Antarctica
- Discover some of the world's rarest wildlife and terrain on exciting excursions led by the region's most experienced guides
- Learn about Antarctica's environment - and efforts to conserve it - on a visit to a scientific research station
- Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by A&K's own award-winning experts, including authors, historians and professional photographers
- Choose from two A&K departures: our Family New Year with dedicated children’s programming (December 27); and A&K Philanthropy’s Understanding Climate Change, led by noted climate expert, Dr. James McClintock (January 6)
- Enjoy an all-inclusive journey includes onboard gratuities, unlimited house drinks and all port charges on ‘Le Lyrial’
- Stay at the luxurious Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt on beautiful Alvear Avenue in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy the convenience of A&K charter flights to and from Ushuaia
December 27, 2017- January 7, 2018 departure | Family New Year departure featuring an A&K Young Explorers Guide, with special pricing available for children 7-18. Contact A&K for details.
January 6-17, 2018 departure | Understanding Climate Change: An A&K Philanthropy departure with special guest and noted Antarctica researcher Dr. James McClintock. Contact A&K for details.
Due to the nature of expedition cruising, final itinerary is subject to change due to ice, weather, sea and other conditions outside of A&K's control and is at the discretion of the ships captain and Expedition Leader.
This journey contains some active elements.