ol Donyo Lodge is located on a private 275,000-acre Mbirikani Group Ranch on the slopes of the Chyulu Hills between the Amboseli and Tsavo West National Parks in southeast Kenya. Its location is unrivalled with views across the savannah to Mount Kilimanjaro and in the path of seasonal elephant migrations.
It is a lodge rich in history, passion and conservation with just nine lavish, magnificent pool suites. An abundance of activities is offered, including day and night game safaris in 4WD Land Cruisers, bush walks, horse riding, mountain biking, tracking with bloodhounds, massages and visits to remote Maasai villages.
Children from 5 years are welcome. Families with children between the ages of 5 & 15 will be accommodated in the Family Suites.
Accommodation is fully inclusive of a wide range of wildlife viewing and outdoor activities, meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding imported and premium drinks). Park fees and flights from Nairobi and other areas are at an additional cost.
· Early morning and late afternoon/early evening game drives in a 4×4 open vehicle
· Guided bushwalks
· Bush breakfast and dinners
· Night drives
· Horse riding (for all guests, novice to professional)
· Mountain biking
· Conservation and community out-reach programmes
· Wildlife viewing in a open air hide
· Sleep outs on private “star beds”
· Fly camping (extra charge)
· In-room massages (extra charge)
Join 'My A&K' to save your favourite journeys, brochures and to stay informed of our latest offers.Become a VIP